Athabasca University convocation webcast
Consider the benefits of Webcasting Benefits:
- Extended reach: Organizations can reach more people by providing their
audience with the ability to attend meetings from their home, office computer
or wherever you have internet access.
- Reduce costs: Reduce costs and lost productivity associated with transporting
employees, suppliers or customers to physical meeting locations.
- Gain valuable information: Collect data on broadcast participants.
Compile information to collect a database of all attendees including exit
- Timely disclosure: Webcasting allows organizations to broadcast meetings
real-time, allowing for timely disclosure of sensitive information.
- Secure access: Companies can restrict access to meetings by providing
audience members with generic or customized passwords.
- Archive Information: Companies can store meeting content in an archive,
allowing viewers access to meetings on-demand 24/7. Training sessions can be accessed whenever required.
- Testing: Deliver training webcasts and have the audience complete an online test.
Learn more about webcasting by clicking on the links below: